Ahh, these little guys are so cute, and even sort of Halloween-like! Instructions of how to make your own Pumpkin Pig family can be found at This Link!
Get more coupon data at Tada.
From Unusual Life:
Shown: Walter Dymond, groundskeeper of Harold Lloyd’s estate, Greenacres, with the Lloyd Christmas tree. Dymond was responsible for the construction of the Christmas tree from two trees (wiring the branches of one into the other), and placed the ornaments where Mr Lloyd directed. Harold and his wife Mildred decorated it every year from Thanksgiving to Christmas Eve, and collected thousands of ornaments for it from all over the world. It was 20 feet tall, 9 feet wide and almost 30 feet around. The tree was fire-proofed and remained up all year. – (1972)
Christmas is awesome and so are The Beatles, so when you combine the two your head could just explode with awesomeness. How about decorating your tree this year with a garland of tiny glowing Yellow Submarines? So Awesome.
The Beatles Yellow Submarine Christmas Light Set Features:
- String of 10 light covers shaped like The Beatles’ Yellow Submarine
- Light covers crafted out of injection molded plastic
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Uses standard Christmas mini-light (replaceable)
- Cord length: 138 inches (3.5 m) with 12″ gap (30 cm) between lights and 30″ (76 cm) lead from plug to the first bulb
- Clear plastic hanging loop
- Size of Yellow Submarines: 3″ x 2″ x 1-1/4″
Priced to move at just $27.95 at This Link!