Bacon never looked so stylish! In this photo, you can see that the Breakfast Fairy has on a rocking outfit, representing all of your favorite breakfast foods, including Eggs (Face, Hair, Shoes), Buttered Toast (Blouse), Pancakes (Skirt) and, most importantly, Bacon (Hair Ribbons and Belt)! And look how friendly she seems! I am so hungry now.
Heart Shaped Bacon for Valentine’s Day Breakfast!
Here’s How to Make it!
- You will need 12 slices of bacon to make 12 hearts.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Cut your bacon slices in half.
- Use 2 pieces of the cut in half bacon and shape them into a heart on a sheet pan (make sure this pan has sides so the grease doesn’t get all over your oven!)
- Bake for 18 – 25 minutes (or until done)
- Serve with a heart shaped Egg!
Breakfast is served! Argh!
Sunny Side Up Shag Rug by Designer Valentina Audrito (Image Source)
Modern and innovative home design gets my attention every time. I love this egg rug where the yolks serve as head cushions – perfect for lounging on the floor and watching TV in true comfort. Eggstatic!