Mmm…nothing says Love like Heart Shaped Meat. Fry it up.
If anyone knows what this vegetable thing is, please leave your best guess in the comments!
Happy Valentines Day! I will “celebrate” this day by posting pictures of Heart-Shaped Things!
Here’s yet another great idea for Valentines Day Gift Giving: A Box of assorted Lip Glosses disguised as luscious Chocolates!
Valentine’s Day Box of Chocolates Lip Gloss Details:
- Set of 4 Lip Glosses Packaged just like a box of chocolates
- Each Lip gloss Looks Like a Different Chocolate Candy
- Size: 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 3/4″
- Perfect for Valentine’s Day
This fun gift will only set you back $14.95! Buy one now at This Link!
Valentines Day is coming up and I think this would be a super appropriate gift for any cat lover or someone who needs a little jewelry dish for the bedside table.
Cat Ring Holder Features:
- Ring holder shaped like a slender cat
- Dish is perfect for earrings and other accessories
- Hand painted details
- Material: Durable Resin
- Size: 3″ x 3″ x 3-1/2″
Get one for your sweetheart now for just $11.95 at This link.
All Together Now: “Appropriate”!
Here’s a close up of a Heart-Shaped Potato found at the Potato Festival at Sentry Hill Historic House, UK.
Heart Shaped Bacon for Valentine’s Day Breakfast!
Here’s How to Make it!
- You will need 12 slices of bacon to make 12 hearts.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Cut your bacon slices in half.
- Use 2 pieces of the cut in half bacon and shape them into a heart on a sheet pan (make sure this pan has sides so the grease doesn’t get all over your oven!)
- Bake for 18 – 25 minutes (or until done)
- Serve with a heart shaped Egg!
I’ve been drinking champagne since I was of legal age, but I never really appreciated what lovers of the tiny bubbles rave about until a friend bought me bottle of really nice champagne as gift this past Christmas. Let me tell you: there is a world of difference among varieties of champagne if you’re willing to throw it down for the good stuff.
I buy a lot of wine online, because it’s easier to buy it in bulk and I don’t have to dislocate a shoulder hauling it home from the store. Wine Dot Com is a good site to check out (and the name, so easy to remember!) and they have a pretty impressive selection of Champagne that will appeal to just about any wallet thickness/taste level and — the best part — they appear to be having a one-cent shipping special going on right now. I’d take this as a sign that you shouldn’t wait to check “Buy Champagne” off your Valentine’s Day/Night “To Do List.”
While you’re compiling your shopping list and chilling the glasses, check out this list of Cool Facts and Trivia on the history of Champagne below! You just might learn something (Example: did you know that Dom Perignon was a monk?)!