On Sunday, May 17th I attended the first annual Great Big Bacon Picnic, held out at the old Pfizer building in Williamsburg, where I ate Bacon until I wished to seen no more Bacon. It was a crazy fun time! My full report of the event complete with tons of pictures, is up now at Skulls and Bacon. Please check it out and feel free to re-post and tweet the link to all of your Bacon Loving Friends!
From Think Geek Dot Com:
My First Bacon(tm) is a ThinkGeek exclusive plush toy that will delight your little ones. Even if they’re not on solid foods yet, your progeny shouldn’t be deprived of the joys of bacon. Soft and snuggly with big giant eyes, My First Bacon(tm) is both friendly and reliable, just like actual bacon.
Squeeze him and no matter what the situation, he says, “I’m Bacon!” This reminds children that no matter what happens in life, they should be true to themselves and always be proud of who they are. Which of course, means bacon lovers. What child on this planet wouldn’t want to befriend a piece of mostly meat held together with fat and love? And don’t just think about the kids, adults enjoy My First Bacon just as much as the kids do. Availble now, in time for holiday gift giving, at the link above!
• Huggable plush bacon for kids and kids at heart 3 and older
• Says “I’m bacon!” when you squeeze him
• Mechanical animated mouth
• Velveteen pork flesh and super soft fleece fat
• Teach your kids to love bacon, not pigs
• Please do not eat My First Bacon(tm).
• Requires 3 x AA Batteries (Included!)
• Dimensions: 19″ tall by 7″ wide
• Price: $19.99