According to a survey, almost 50 million American adults are impacted by chronic pain. Another common medical problem faced by many Americans is depression. To deal with various health concerns, people are now turning to alternative medicine options like marijuana and other cannabis-infused products. Following the growing awareness about the various benefits of marijuana for medical purposes, the United States has permitted the use of marijuana in medical programs.
States like Arizona have made provisions for recreational and medical marijuana products to be available in dispensaries. These dispensaries are legal establishments licensed to sell cannabis products per government regulations. If you’re looking to try this alternative medicinal herb, you can easily find dispensaries near me on Ask Hoodie or other online resources.
What to Consider Before Buying From a Dispensary
Since the legalization of cannabis in the US, the sale of marijuana has increased to a large scale across the country. If you’re purchasing cannabis for the first time, you may be confused about how to choose a dispensary. In that case, you should consider some key areas before choosing your dispensary.
- Licensed Dispensary – Finding a licensed dispensary is crucial for many reasons. You must ensure that you purchase products from a reputed dispensary, as the quality may vary. The health department regulates these dispensaries, therefore, you can be rest assured of the quality of products you will get from licensed dispensaries.
- Decide What You Want (Medical or Recreational) – If you want to purchase cannabis for a special medical requirement, it’s better to consult a doctor before purchasing. However, recreational cannabis can be purchased if you are over 21.
- Ask Questions – If you are purchasing cannabis for the first time, it is better to explore your options by asking questions from the seller. It would be best to clear your doubts before purchasing the product.
- Carry the Required Documents – Once you’ve narrowed down your options, it is important to carry your identification documents for purchasing any marijuana products from the dispensary. Recreational users only have to show a valid driver’s license or any government-issued ID. If you are from out of state, you can show any form of identification issued by the state. However, medical patients need to show their medical card issued by any health department in the state for purchasing medical marijuana.
Top Strains Available in Dispensaries
- Jack Herer- This strain is named after a renowned cannabis activist and is famous all around the US for its effects in fighting depression. This strain helps uplift mood and makes you feel relaxed for the entire day. If you feel low or have any symptoms of depression, try Jack Herer for an instant mood boost.
- Harlequin- This is a type of CBD-dominant strain that gives you a psychoactive feeling and helps alleviate depression. It’s strong and has high CBD content which also helps overcome anxiety. Further, it is also known to promote relaxation, improve mood, and have long-term effects.
There are other strains also that help in fighting depression and anxiety. Some are Granddaddy purple, cannatonic, blackberry kush, and X-13.
You can explore these and many other strains at any dispensaries. If you are looking for a marijuana dispensary, you can find dispensaries near you on Ask Hoodie. You can also look online for maps or marijuana location apps to help you locate the best dispensary near you.