With the development of technology, people also need to exercise their brains. This can be done not only by traditional methods but also with the help of games. Modern mobile applications offer consumers a variety of entertain games that also help develop their thinking. You can read information about games and their evolution over the course of history here. Brain games are much more than just word games, digital puzzles, drawing, language learning, music, etc.
The most important thing is that games can help develop the ability to work as a team, or interact with other players, as well as improve response rate and concentration in the process. Such games will be useful to all. Some of them can be found at Slots Empire casino, which offers excellent help to develop new skills and give a good workout for your brain. After all, during gambling, our brain trains several functions at once, such as:
- the skills to calculate the next moves;
- the ability to manage money correctly
Now, let’s take a closer look at the advantages and disadvantages, how to download them and what games are the most effective.
Top Brain Games for Android
Brain games are no longer something unique to improve your intellectual performance. It has become commonplace these days. So if you want to keep your brain sharp and fast, here are some games for Android to help you. These top games can prevent various cognitive mental illnesses and sharpen your mind.
- Skillz is one of the most popular and effective games for the brain. It is completely free to use. The game will help improve memory skills. It will increase the speed of the brain, flexibility, and also attention. Most importantly, the player will not be bored and will be able to not only enjoy the game but also develop. Providing the results after the passage, users can compare themselves with other players, which adds a competitive spirit.
- Cognifit is a suitable app for those who want to develop their memory, concentration, and planning skills. It is a comprehensive game for memory development, which will also show your level of cognitive skills and help determine the risk of mental illness, such as Alzheimer’s syndrome. There is an opportunity to plan your workouts and compare them with other players, which will give additional motivation. It is suitable for users of any age. The app is recommended for people with psychological problems.
- Elevate is one of the best brain game apps on the digital market. It is designed to improve conversation, math skills, memory, and attentiveness. The app offers daily exercises for the brain. The game combines several other games, which results in greater efficiency. Every week, month, and year you can view your report with the results and see your progress. Do not forget about the other games, where you can develop your skills and also make money. The online slots with free spins will help you with this.
- Memorado is one of the games that were scientifically researched to help you improve your cognitive performance and enhance your IQ. This game is able to build and improve the functionality of your brain with a specific and controlled design. It brings your mind and brain together with a developmental program. It trains your math skills, logic, memory, and concentration skills in the design process. You can choose a vector of development that interests you and move in its direction.
- BrainHQ is an app that has twenty-nine brain games with different levels of difficulty. Improvement of memory, response, accuracy, attention, navigation skills, and much more is a guaranteed result. It is also possible to personalize the program according to your preferences.
- Tricky Test 2 is a brain game that doesn’t just test your IQ. It also offers several quizzes to see if you are a genius. It lets you choose the puzzle you want. The app forces your brain to concentrate on the details, which contributes to improving not only your productivity but also your intelligence. If you use it regularly, your IQ level will increase, and your concentration and your ability to think critically will improve. This will enable you to think outside the box.
- Brain Wars is one of the most complex brain games for Android on the market. There is very strong competition between players. You will get several mini-games in the preset training schedule to increase your level. This app will develop your observation skills, attention, concentration, and math skills. You’ll be able to develop your judgment, numeracy, accuracy, memory, and response skills in numerous mini-games. And you will also get a brain map, on which you will find a record of your performance.
All of these applications are available for download on the Play Store. Before you do so, however, make sure you have free memory using the table below.
|Tricky Test 2||48 Mb|
|Brain Wars||43 Mb|
What are Brain Development Games All About?
Brain development games have always occupied a special place in the learning process. This is one of the most effective methods of development today. Today they are one of the components of the learning process of children and adults.
After all, information that is presented in an interesting way is not only easier to understand but also can be memorized faster. Therefore, many parents use a variety of educational games for their children from an early age. It is recommended to choose games that improve memory, logic, concentration, cognitive psychological skills, and so on. After all, with age, our brains will be faster and remember new information efficiently without losing important details. The sooner you start playing, the greater the results you can achieve. The advantage of these games is that they combine pleasure with profit. Thanks to the good design, the games are pleasing to the eye and do not cause irritation. Another advantage is mobility. You can always use them on the go, you just need access to the Internet.
About The Author: Oltha Lammer is the Creative Manager at SlotsUp. Her passion is the online casino industry. She has worked in iGaming for four years and loves to create colorful blog posts. All of her reviews have additional images and in-game screenshots to provide more information on the topic.