In an attempt to increase revenue, Twitter is no longer allowing vowels in tweets unless you pay a $5/month subscription fee. Read more at This Link.
Can you imagine a world without kitten videos on YouTube? I can’t, but soon, that’s the world we will be forced to live in. YouTube has announced that it will be banning Kitten Videos. No more Surprised Kitty. No more Keyboard Cat. Whole generations will be denied the joy of kittens chasing laser beams and cats getting their heads stuck in boxes. If we don’t stop them here, how long before they shut down the sneezing pandas or take away our dramatic chipmunks? I don’t know about you – but I’m not willing to take that chance. Please sign the petition to Keep Kitten Videos on YouTube at This Link!
Do you enjoy shopping at the Apple Store? I sure do. There’s a big, shiny Apple Store just across town from me, on the corner of 9th Avenue and 14th Street (the bus goes right there). If you are in the area, sometimes it is fun to just “pop in” and browse the cool Apple products while listening to endless loops of The Beatles’ music. I just heard about a cool new toy that I would certainly buy if I had children; the Apple Store playset by Playmobil. Here are some of this cutting-edge playset’s fantastic features:
- Amazing PLAYMOBIL™ set introduces children to the magic of Apple technology
- Interactive play teaches important social interaction skills
- Includes everything pictured: entire store with figures and over 60 accessories
- Store comes fully staffed with PLAYMOBIL™ Apple Store associates
- Ground floor of Apple store features product demo tables, software shelves and kids corner
- Top floor includes Genius Bar and Keynote Theater with mini Steve Jobs figure
- Use your own real iPhone 4 as the screen behind Steve Jobs in the Keynote Theater (downloadable simulated keynote presentation available on the PLAYMOBIL™ website)
- Purchase the optional Line Pack and stage your own Apple Device launch party!
- Entire store measures 72 cm long x 36 cm deep x 40 cm high
- Officially licensed Apple product
I so want to own this.
Your baby will make pit out of itself for this formula! April Fools!
Thanks to My Former CD Now Editor Steve Holtje For The Tip!
In celebration of one of my very favorite days to play awesome pranks on unsuspecting victims friends, have fun browsing through Museum of Hoaxes Top 100 Best April Fools Day Hoaxes of All Time . My favorites are Burger King’s invention of the “Left-Handed Whopper” and the one where Alabama announces they’ve changed the value of Pi.