Bowl of Smiley Face Fried Potatos. I Would Eat Them.
I consider myself to be a happy person with a (mostly) positive attitude about life. But the truth is, when you write a blog, it is much funnier to complain and rag on shit constantly. And it is much, much easier to make hilarious, mean spirited jokes when you are talking about how much something sucks. But today I am having a really good day. Here is a Top Ten List of random stuff that has put me in a good mood just at this moment.
1. Having a “Good Hair Day.”
2. A girl in the office made cookies and she gave me one.
3. Great TV on tonight: Top Chef, Man Vs Food and Important Things with Demetri Martin – Woo hoo!
4. I had delicious street meat for lunch. Mmmm…street meat.
5. New season of Survivor debuts tomorrow!
6. Saturday is Valentines Day (aka Valloween) and I don’t even care that I have no boyfriend.
7. Sunday is my Birthday and Bigelf are playing at the Mercury Lounge!
8. Oh my god, this blog is so effing popular! (But I wish more people would leave comments *hint hint*).
9. Barack Obama is President.
10. It is a beautiful day and warm enough to be outside with a bare head – yay!
Tomorrow I will get back to looking for something worth ripping on.