I love this Survivor-themed Birthday cake which I found over on the fabulous Cake Wrecks Blog. Survivor!
Suck It, Russell
Ah, Christmas has come early this year. I cannot tell you how much sweet, sweet schadenfreude I felt watching Russell lose the $1 million dollar prize. To Natalie. A woman. That arrogant, misogynist, self- aggrandizing prick. I’m not normally a hateful person, but it was deeply satisfying to see how upset and disappointed he was. I really wanted him to cry. What a sore loser! If he’s on the next season, Heroes and Villains (or whatever they’re calling it) I hope he goes first.
Bowl of Smiley Face Fried Potatos. I Would Eat Them.
I consider myself to be a happy person with a (mostly) positive attitude about life. But the truth is, when you write a blog, it is much funnier to complain and rag on shit constantly. And it is much, much easier to make hilarious, mean spirited jokes when you are talking about how much something sucks. But today I am having a really good day. Here is a Top Ten List of random stuff that has put me in a good mood just at this moment.
1. Having a “Good Hair Day.”
2. A girl in the office made cookies and she gave me one.
3. Great TV on tonight: Top Chef, Man Vs Food and Important Things with Demetri Martin – Woo hoo!
4. I had delicious street meat for lunch. Mmmm…street meat.
5. New season of Survivor debuts tomorrow!
6. Saturday is Valentines Day (aka Valloween) and I don’t even care that I have no boyfriend.
7. Sunday is my Birthday and Bigelf are playing at the Mercury Lounge!
8. Oh my god, this blog is so effing popular! (But I wish more people would leave comments *hint hint*).
9. Barack Obama is President.
10. It is a beautiful day and warm enough to be outside with a bare head – yay!
Tomorrow I will get back to looking for something worth ripping on.
Jesus God, I can’t believe what a fucking IDIOT this guy is.
Here’s some mundane news about a fine actress from my other favorite TV show that isn’t Survivor. The Office’s Angela Kinsey Has a Baby Girl.
I Like To Watch
- The Office
- Top Chef
- Rock of Love 2
- American Dad
- Family Guy
- Hell’s Kitchen
- The Daily Show
- The Colbert Report
Oh, Jonathan! How Could You Leave Us So Soon?
Wow, what a huge bummer and severe blow to the game on last night’s Survivor to lose Jonathan Penner – my personal favorite to win this season – due to a potentially life-threatening infection in his injured knee. Tracy and I both actually got a little misty as Jonathon reluctantly said a tearful goodbye to his tribe and boarded a Medic boat to be taken to the hospital for surgery. Motherfucker. Farewell JP! See you on the Reunion show in about 10 weeks!