Indiana Jones Lego Set Not Included
Top Ten Cheesey Ass Things About Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!
- Wait, isn’t that…the Arc?
- “Boris, we must get moose and squirrel”- quality Russian accent sported by Cate Blanchett’s character.
- In the “Please make a decision and stick with it” Department, WTF was up with how they decided to portray the character Mac? He’s a good guy, he’s a bad guy, he’s a good guy, he’s a bad guy, he’s a good guy, he’s a bad guy…
- “Three times down”: seriously, that third trip over the waterfall would have killed anyone.
- World’s Most Obvious Plot Device: Hero Meets Grown Up Bastard Son He Never Knew Existed.
- Marian still loves Indie no matter how badly he repeatedly fucked her over.
- Vomit bags not distributed in theater for use upon reaction to the line, “They all had the same problem: they weren’t you.”
- I understand that Shia LaBeouf is a Teen Idol and all, but did Mutt have to whip out a comb and touch up his fucking hair every time they were about to die a horrible, violent death? Please, not even I’m that vain.
- Serious Under-Use of Hot Whip Action!
- “Their Treasure was Knowledge. Knowledge was their Treasure.”
- OMG I almost forgot: CGI Prairie Dogs! Yeesh!!