In no particular order, as is the nature of things labeled as random.
- Duff McKagan has apparently left Jane’s Addiction. I had no idea he had ever joined Jane’s Addiction.
- People who ride their bikes on the sidewalk are complete idiots.
- Today I felt that 4:30 PM was too late to see a movie that’s playing at a theater farther away from my apartment than a 10-minute walk.
- Even though it’s past Labor Day, I am probably still going to wear my linen pants a few more times.
- It feels good to throw away stuff that you are no longer using , especially when it is ugly, broken or doesn’t fit anymore.
- 4 Chan: What the hell is that, anyway?
- I finally saw Inception yesterday. It is so nice to see that Cillian Murphy has finally grown into his oddly-shaped face.
- Wow, what the heck is going on with the Google logo today anyway? Is it the anniversary of the day they invented the Milton Bradley game Twister or the design for the Wonder Bread wrapper? Take a look at it and tell me what you think is going on
- The next season of Survivor debuts on September 15th. I am excited about that as long as there is absolutely no way for them to bring back Russell again. Because seriously, I hate that guy.
- Every day I wonder why this one particular post, Happy Birthday, Jim Morrison, is always the most popular post on this blog. Today was no exception.
0 thoughts on “Top 10 Random Thoughts of The Day”
Duff LEFT!? That’s terrible news!
SURVIVOR – thank GOD it will be Russell-less. UGH…he almost killed HvV for me.
And also – what did you think of Inception? I loved it!
Re: #4: I fear the idiots in the cars hitting me on my bike, so I ride on the sidewalk… slowly.
Re: #7: I’m dreaming of seeing this movie. Right now! No wait. I’m awake. Never mind. No, wait…
Re: #10: check your traffic analysis software, you might find that many of the hits are coming from images.google.com. Could be the picture for whatever reason.
Google is kewlgle today.
I was easily amused by the Wonder Bread Google logo. It didn’t last long though.