Now You’re Cookin’! (Image Source)
Will this tasty-looking, jumbo sized Dish Towel make whatever it touches smell like Bacon? I don’t think so, but it will make your kitchen look extra cool! Available to purchase for just $8.99 (that’s 50% off the regular price) at This Link!
Thanks To Lydia Bertolini for The Tip!
Do you enjoy shopping at the Apple Store? I sure do. There’s a big, shiny Apple Store just across town from me, on the corner of 9th Avenue and 14th Street (the bus goes right there). If you are in the area, sometimes it is fun to just “pop in” and browse the cool Apple products while listening to endless loops of The Beatles’ music. I just heard about a cool new toy that I would certainly buy if I had children; the Apple Store playset by Playmobil. Here are some of this cutting-edge playset’s fantastic features:
- Amazing PLAYMOBIL™ set introduces children to the magic of Apple technology
- Interactive play teaches important social interaction skills
- Includes everything pictured: entire store with figures and over 60 accessories
- Store comes fully staffed with PLAYMOBIL™ Apple Store associates
- Ground floor of Apple store features product demo tables, software shelves and kids corner
- Top floor includes Genius Bar and Keynote Theater with mini Steve Jobs figure
- Use your own real iPhone 4 as the screen behind Steve Jobs in the Keynote Theater (downloadable simulated keynote presentation available on the PLAYMOBIL™ website)
- Purchase the optional Line Pack and stage your own Apple Device launch party!
- Entire store measures 72 cm long x 36 cm deep x 40 cm high
- Officially licensed Apple product
I so want to own this.
From Think Geek:
My First Bacon(tm) is a ThinkGeek exclusive plush toy that will delight your little ones. Even if they’re not on solid foods yet, your progeny shouldn’t be deprived of the joys of bacon. Soft and snuggly with big giant eyes, My First Bacon(tm) is both friendly and reliable, just like actual bacon. Continue reading Bacon Thing of The Day: My First Bacon Talking Plush!