There are many suitable places to park your car — for either a short or long-term period — at Miami Airport. You will find both paid and free parking options for your own vehicle or a van rental at Miami Airport. Keep on reading to find the best option for you.
Miami International Airport Parking Garages
There are two main garages. The Dolphin Garage is the first structure that faces north, and the Flamingo Garage is the second structure that faces south. To gain access to concourses D and E, pull up at the Dolphin garage. When flying with American Airlines, Qatar Airways, British Airways, or JetBlue, leaving your vehicle in the Dolphin garage is advised. While using other avenues, it is recommended to leave your vehicle in the Flamingo garage to gain access to Concourses E-J. These garages are only for motors less than 7 feet in length. Although you can leave your vehicle in the garage next to the Dolphin [North] garage on the east side, called the high vehicle garage, if it is taller than 7 feet.
Valet Parking at MIA Airport
A walkway connects the airport lots in Miami to Terminal North, and a sidewalk connects the lots to Terminals South and Central. Valet parking is available on the departure level at:
- Level 2 North Parking Lot (Dolphin), across from North Terminal D.
- Level 2 of the South Parking Lot (Flamingo), which is located next to South Terminal H.
Miami Airport Parking Rates
The motor lot navigation system at MIA helps customers find available parking spaces inside parking garages. A red light indicates that there are no parking spaces available, while a green light indicates that there are. Through digital signage, customers can also see whether spaces are actually present on each floor.
MIA Airport’s Short-Term Parking Cost
For leaving a car at the lots, the Dolphin and Flamingo car lots charge $17 per day. Miami airport parking rates start from $2 per hour and reach $2 every 20 minutes. The highest rate is still in effect after two hours and forty minutes. When the valet receives your car:
- You will be charged $18.00 for up to 3 hours on the first day.
- $30 for three to twenty-four hours.
- A maximum of $30 per day is permitted.
Long-term Parking at Miami Airport Cost
Long-term parking at Miami Airport costs around $17 per day in the Dolphin and Flamingo garages. All motors parked in the garage have a 45-day maximum stay unless “no all-night pull up” is noted. The vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense after 45 days if the owner of the parked MIA car does not pick up the vehicle. The MIA valet is an additional place to leave your vehicle. At MIA, you can leave your car for a maximum of $30 per day. Any vehicle parked in the valet is only allowed to be there for a maximum of 20 days.
Weekly Parking at Miami International Airport Cost
Dolphin Garage charges $119 for motor space in Miami. At the Flamingo Garage, it is $119. The weekly expense of valet parking is $20.
Free Parking at Miami International Airport
- At airport parking in Miami, a cell phone waiting lot is present with 60 free places for private, non-hire vehicles to use while waiting to pick up a relative or friend from the airport. LeJeune Road can be accessed from either place, and the lot is positioned just off of LeJeune Road and NW 31st.
- The only vehicles exempt from payment are those with equipment that enables them to be driven by disabled people, such as ramps, lifts, foot pedals, or other special devices, as well as any vehicle with a “DV” license plate or a Florida Toll Exemption permit.
- Veterans with disabilities who possess a Florida license plate for disabled veterans are entitled to a free car lot. This free pass only holds true if the veteran with a disability for whom the license plate was issued operates the car.
Payment Options for MIA Airport Car Space
Utilize one of these methods to pay: airport parking in Miami can be paid for using American Express, Visa, and MasterCard debit cards, as well as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay. Only a small number of Quick Pay self-service locations accept cash; these stations can be found at:
- Dolphin Garage, Level 3Arrivals/1st level,
- The Inner Loop, between workstations E and G.
- Level 3 of the Flamingo Garage.
Cash payments are not accepted at the garage exit lanes.
Before entering the airport exit lane, travelers and visitors can prepay to pull up at MIA at Quick Pay locations in the garages. When leaving the garage, patrons must show their tickets and pay at a self-service depot. After placing their prepaid ticket into With a ticket reader at the airport exit lane, passengers will be able to leave the building in a matter of seconds at the vehicle lot.
Worleygig.com occasionally accepts sponsored content. For more information, view our advertising policy Here.