Here’s a close up of a Heart-Shaped Potato found at the Potato Festival at Sentry Hill Historic House, UK.
Heart Shaped Bacon for Valentine’s Day Breakfast!
Here’s How to Make it!
- You will need 12 slices of bacon to make 12 hearts.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Cut your bacon slices in half.
- Use 2 pieces of the cut in half bacon and shape them into a heart on a sheet pan (make sure this pan has sides so the grease doesn’t get all over your oven!)
- Bake for 18 – 25 minutes (or until done)
- Serve with a heart shaped Egg!
Feel The Love!
I like it.
According to my sources, “Heart Shaped Pizza” is currently trending on Twitter, so I had to get this up as quickly as possible. Because, trending.
Small Print Says: “If you buy a heart shaped pizza for your girlfriend it means she’s either imaginary or inflatable.”