If you want to improve your website’s search engine optimization (SEO), you need to be writing consistent, quality posts. Quality content will help to improve your website’s ranking on search engines, while consistent posting will keep your website’s content fresh and intriguing for your readers. Here are a few tips on how to write articles with the quality and consistency that will help to improve your website’s SEO.
Do you feel confident when making marketing decisions? If not, it’s probably because you don’t have enough data to back up your decisions. Marketing analytics software can help you capture better data and make better decisions.
If you’ve never used marketing analytics software, using it for the first time can be a little intimidating. Luckily, there are a few tips that can help you make sense of your marketing data. In this article , you’ll find a list of three tips for using marketing analytics software. Read on to learn more about how to get the most out of your marketing software. Continue reading 3 Tips for Using Marketing Analytics Software
The following are my ten favorite random key phrases used on search engines that I pulled off the Worleygig.com stats page for the month of March, 2006.
1. Do frogs really sit on lily pads
2. Nine Inch Gails (obviously a typo, which makes it even more hilarious)
3. Feeling lyrics Pantene
4. Zombie Cake
5. Hip hop punk funk mambo ska (when one search phrase must cover all the basses)
6. When did Nikki Sixx get sober
7. Myspace.com/how I became the bomb
8. AOL sucks
9. As gay as pink suede (I must have once used this phrase in an article)
10. Beyonce’s Ass