Today, I hope you are thinking of all of the blessings you have in your life, rather than complaining about little, stupid things – like the Post Awful losing a shipment of rad new clothes that in more convenient circumstances you would be wearing right now – that aren’t important and will surely pass. I know that I would like to thank my friend Jana for inviting me to have Thanksgiving feast with her family so that I can get even fatter than I am. Thank you Jana, and god bless us all.
Top Ten Things I am Thankful for Today
1. Slept in until 7:45 AM!
2. Heat on in the Chickpad
3. Having a “Good hair day”
4. Have some time to transcribe part of the 90 minute phone interview I did last night.
5. Don’t have to take the subway today.
6. Received three nice comments on Myspace.
7. Barbara is cooking Thanksgiving dinner for me and all I have to do is pay for half the groceries (read: leftovers coming home with me).
8. Survivor on tonight!
9. About to toast an English muffin for breakfast.
10. Only 10 or so “Tamiflu” SPAM posts to delete in my Guestbook today!