HAHA! This cartoon of a Trick-or-Treating Grim Reaper, which I found on Instagram years ago, just refuses to date. Have a safe fun Halloween, Dear Readers!
Wow! You will be so scary stylin’ when you grab this awesome tin clutch purse to accent your costume for Trick or Treating action or any other Halloween night party activity!
Drop Dead Gorgeous – Monster High Clutch Purse Features:
- Tin clutch purse featuring Monster High Skull with a Bow Logo
- Metal clasp enclosure
- Removable nylon strap
- Printed graphic on all sides
- Size: 8″ x 3-3/4″ x 3″
Sale Priced at just $8.95 — scary cheap!
Skull Wreath Features
- Handcrafted 3D sculpture and wall decoration by a local indie sculptor and artist
- Hand-molded and cast in urethane plastic, hand-painted and sealed
- Convenient hole in the back for mounting
- Perfect for ghoulish Halloween decoration, candle holder and wall décor for horror lovers
- Size: 17″ dia. x 1-3/4″D (43 cm dia. x 4.5 cm)
- Skull size: 5″W x 3″H (12.5 cm x 7.5 cm)
- Inner hole size: 4-1/4″ dia. (10.5 cm dia)
- Design: Odd Art Fabrications
Yours to own for just $49.95 (Sadly this item has been Discontinued.)
All Trick Or Treaters Will know Which House has the Cool Candy When They See the Skull Wreath On Your Door!
Right now it’s about 70 degrees out on the streets of New York City, so it doesn’t feel much like Halloween. Though on my way home I did have to wade through a sea of ankle-biters and pre-schoolers all dressed-up like little Vampires and Pea-Pods on a mission to do some serious Trick or Treating at the neighborhood bodegas all along 14th Street, so that was kind of scary. Happy Halloween, Everybody!