Ivan Rodero is an Argentinean graphic artist whose work is lots of fun and reminds me of other contemporary Comic Artists I like, such as Dean “Dino” Haspiel (who created the Worley Gig Avatar you see on the home page) and Carol Lay of The Story Minute. See more of Ivan’s work at This Link.
FaceBite By Leslie Tucker
As we slide into the New Year, remember all of the things you were grateful for in 2011 and visualize abundance to come in 2012!
OK, this is a fairly hilarious parody of the cover for Madonna’s CD, Hard Candy. See the original cover after the Jump!
Thanks to Tres and Geoffrey for the Image!
April 22nd is the day we celebrate Earth Day, which is all about being conscientious of practicing ways to take care of our planet and environment. A list of fun and educational Earth Day activities happening today and this weekend in New York City can be found at This Link. Save the Earth and Have Fun Doing It!
Guys, seriously, if you aren’t at least recycling your cans and bottles at this point, I don’t even want to know you. Just go ahead and un-friend yourself from my FaceBook page right now. I’ll wait. Saving the Earth is everyone’s business, and even though Earth Day helps to draw collective attention to our need to be resourceful, in reality every day is Earth Day. I mean, duh. So if you plan on staying here, get on the stick, as the kids say, and do your part to clean up this mess. Discover a bunch of fun and easy Earth Saving tips at this link.
Coincidentally, the Skulls and Bacon blog has posted a somewhat more elaborate version of this graphic just today! Great Bacon Lovers think alike!
1. Daylight Saving Time is Evil.
2. Coach on Survivor is a complete Tool and needs to be killed by a rare tropical disease.
3. Day job is trying to keep me from using the coffee milk for my morning cereal.
4. It takes me one bus and three trains to get to work now (but I just pretend to hate it).
5. People let their dogs pee and poop too close to my front door.
6. Upstairs neighbors make too much noise.
7. My elbow hurts.
8. Too many changes to the internal phone list.
9. No McDonalds or Taco Bell near the new office.
10. Not enough time to write clever blog posts.