Zombee Donuts and Bakeshop, located in Fullerton, California, not only has delicious gourmet donuts and baked treats, they also have this fun Pink Sign reminding you to wash your hands — to prevent the Zombee Apocalypse — hanging in their restroom! Scary!
Ooh, a little vampire-containing coffin on a chain! What Goth aficionado wouldn’t want to wear this, I ask yez?
Nosferatu’s Rest Pendant Necklace Details:
- Pendant shaped like a Coffin
- Smoked glazed pewter coffin reveals the image of resting Nosferatu
- Lobster claw clasp
- Official Alchemy Gothic Necklace
- One size fits all
- Size (Pendant): 3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Handcrafted in England
Pick one up now for yourself — or to give as a gift to your favorite fan of the undead — for just $25.95 at This Link! (Sorry but this item is no longer available).
I can’t tell you how many recovering Goths I know that also have an insane obsession Hello Kitty or Uglydolls. It’s weird how those two things sort of end up going together: Goths with a Cuteness Fixation. If you can relate to that, I’ve got your cuteness fix right here. Continue reading My Little Pony Toy Designer Gayle Middleton Creates new Line of Undead Monster Babies
Hey Zombie Kids, What time is it? Yes, it’s time to Eat Some Brains with this crazy new Zombie Clock! This sculpted 3D clock featuring a zombie gnawing on a brain is perfect for zombie lovers, dead or alive.
Sculpted Mantel Clock featuring a Zombie Eating a Brain Details:
- Handcrafted with amazing details – a truly artisan piece
- Quartz movement – accurate to +/- 1 second per day
- Unique: No two are exactly alike – paint details may vary as these are hand painted
- Material: Tough urethane resin
- Requires Just One (1) AA battery (not included)
- Made in USA – Handcrafted by local artisans
- Design: Odd Art Fabrications
- Size: 7-1/2″ x 7-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ (19.1 cm x 19.7 cm x 6.4 cm)
Priced at just $39.95, Buy it now at This Link (Sadly, this product has been discontinued).
If you loved Stanley Kubrick’s Barry Lyndon – the epic period drama about a beguiling rogue who manipulates (read: boinks) his way to the top of 18th century European society – but would prefer to skip all of those gory battle scenes — and have the run time cut down from three hours to an economical 100 minutes, you might enjoy a new film called Bel Ami. Continue reading Robert Pattinson Goes from Undead to Unwashed for Bel Ami