This Pink Poodle Christmas Ornament (priced at just $14.50!) was spotted in the Simply Fresh Gift Shop in San Marino, California. They stock all kinds of cool gifts and slightly retro seasonal decorations, and I always enjoy shopping there when I am in LA for the holidaze!
Nothing beats the scent of a fresh evergreen Christmas Wreath; but in many ways, “Going Green” means saving a tree and opting for the reusable alternative – the Inflatable Holiday Wreath! It’s bright green needles and colorful ornaments will give you years and years of holiday decoration joy!
Inflatable Wreath Features:
- Quick and Easy Christmas Decoration
- Material: Durable Vinyl
- Includes hang tab and string
- Includes repair patch for any accident
- Reusable – After the season is over, simply deflate until flat and store until next year!
- Size: 20-1/2″ x 18″ x 4″ (52 cm x 48 cm x 10 cm)
Why Not Support the Worley Gig and Purchase one for just $19.95 (Sadly, This Item Is No Longer Available.)
See more photos of Christmas at Graceland at This Link.
This time of year, the ONLY thing I miss about living in the suburbs is seeing houses decorated like this. Because they are awesome.