The Candytopia is a candy-themed immersive exhibit that has been touring major cities across the US for a while now. The newest space (and the largest to-date) is located in the Penn Plaza district of NYC, and inhabits 24,000 square feet, boasting 17 different interactive environments, Instagram-worthy photo opportunities, and offering delectable tastes of your favorite sweet treats along your journey!
In case you wanted to know, February 27th is National Strawberry Day! The thing is, Strawberries are in the off season, so here are a few alternative ways that you can celebrate Oklahoma’s State Fruit:
1. Pick up a pouch of delicious YumEarth Organic Gluten Free Strawberry Licorice to get the taste of real strawberries with every bite.
2. Accessorize your February fashion with these fun Strawberry Earrings by Marc Jacobs.
3. Blast “Strawberry Fields Forever” by The Beatles all day – for the true strawberry lovers, check out the actual Strawberry Fields in Central Park!
4. If you have kids, head over to your local library or bookstore and read The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear!
5. Keep your lips luscious with Strawberry Lip Balm from Burt’s Bees.
6. Do all of your writing with Strawberry Scented Pens for the day!
Have a sweet day!
Have you ever tried drinking Absinthe? From what I hear, it tastes pretty nasty (worse than Jaeger, blech), but I know everyone wants to be all “into it” because it’s illegal or poisonous or something. Well, here’s a way to impress your alcoholic/goth friends without having to die or break the law: buy this awesome Absinthe Cocktail Soap and keep it in your bathroom for when company arrives. It will get you clean and also allow you to smell like you just doused yourself in licorice scented Absinthe at the same time – Win Win!
Absinthe Cocktail Soap Features:
- Soap shaped like your favorite Absinthe Cocktail
- Black Licorice Scent
- All Vegan Ingredients
- Handmade in the USA by artist Kelly McDowell
- Net wt. 7 oz. (207 g)
- Size: 2-3/4″ dia. x 3″ (6.5 cm dia. x 7.5 cm)
I also love the tiny Skull & Crossbones floating in it! Sale Price: $5.95 – Much cheaper than the real thing. To order, visit This Link and help support The Worley Gig!