It’s too bad that I couldn’t wait for Halloween – which is understandable, being as it’s more that ten months away — to post this very creepy Cherry-scented Shower Gel disguised as a gruesome bag of blood.
When the trend of Birthday Cake-Flavored foods and snacks emerged a few years ago, I was all in, and still am. So, you know I got super excited when I was introduced to a Birthday Cake Scented Soap during my recent visit to the White Label Expo. OMG.
You may not be aware that September is World Candle Month; an annual opportunity to recognize the amazing candle, its impact throughout history, and the role candles play in our daily lives. This year’s theme is Illuminate Your Life, and is dedicated to the ways candles light up our world and fragrance our homes. Since the earliest days of tallow-based candles to the tens of thousands of shapes, sizes, and fragrances available today, candles have been a source of more than just light. They have provided inspiration, relaxation, and calming sensations that are as welcome today as they have been throughout history.
Inside this glass dome are vessels printed from sugar. The dome has an indented opening, inviting museum visitors to take a whiff of the objects inside; and yes, they smelled like Cotton Candy. Continue reading Eye On Design: Scented 3D Printed Cotton Candy Dishes
In case you wanted to know, February 27th is National Strawberry Day! The thing is, Strawberries are in the off season, so here are a few alternative ways that you can celebrate Oklahoma’s State Fruit:
1. Pick up a pouch of delicious YumEarth Organic Gluten Free Strawberry Licorice to get the taste of real strawberries with every bite.
2. Accessorize your February fashion with these fun Strawberry Earrings by Marc Jacobs.
3. Blast “Strawberry Fields Forever” by The Beatles all day – for the true strawberry lovers, check out the actual Strawberry Fields in Central Park!
4. If you have kids, head over to your local library or bookstore and read The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear!
5. Keep your lips luscious with Strawberry Lip Balm from Burt’s Bees.
6. Do all of your writing with Strawberry Scented Pens for the day!
Have a sweet day!