The Worley Gig Wishes a Very Happy and Fun Fathers Day to all Dads!
Let’s face facts: you can never have too many lamps.
Darth Vader Lightsaber Lamp Features
- Table lamp featuring the amazingly detailed lightsaber of Darth Vader
- Lamp shade has laser-cut emblem of the Galactic Empire on three sides
- Designed to use up to 100 watt bulb (shown with red bulb, not included)
- US 120 volts 60 Hz
- Size: 26 inches tall
Sale Priced at $89.95 but it’s selling fast, and this lamp just could be exactly what your Dad wants most for Father’s Day! So act now by clicking on over to This Link!
10. Well, how about that? I’m lost! Looks like we’ll have to stop and ask for directions.
9. You know Pumpkin, now that you’re thirteen, you’ll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won’t that be fun?
8. I noticed that all your friends have a certain “up yours” attitude … I like that.
7. Here’s a credit card and the keys to my new car – GO CRAZY.
6. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?
5. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend. You might want to consider throwing a party.
4. Well, I don’t know what’s wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies – you know – that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.
3. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring – now quit your belly-aching and let’s go to the mall.
2. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.
1. Father’s Day? Ahh – don’t worry about that – it’s no big deal.
This is my first Father’s Day without my Dad. If you’re lucky enough to still have yours, be sure to treat him right today. You will miss him when he’s gone.
Thanks to Half The Deck For the List!
The sunrise over Stonehenge on this day of the solstice reminds me of a song:
Stonehenge, where the demons dwell
Where the banshees live and they do live well
Where a man is a man and the children dance
to the pipes of pan…
And Happy Father’s Day to all you Dads out there, especially to my long-time friend David Lee Beowulf, who became a Dad just two days ago. Congrats to Dave and his lovely wife Daisy on the arrival of their new twins!
My Sister, Keven (yes, her name is Keven) my awesome Dad and Me. Photo taken some time around Christmas, about ten years ago.