I love to Nap, and March 14th is National Napping Day, providing your body an opportunity to adjust after setting the clocks ahead one hour over the weekend for Daylight Saving Time (my most-hated thing), when we lose an hour of precious sleep due to springing forward. Barf. Anyway, mid-afternoon naps are an integral part of most cultures, and scientifically proven to be good for you – so here’s to justifying a few hours of well deserved nappage! Take a nap right now!
The Cuteness. This photo makes me want to nap.
I know there are many others out there besides me for whom the Super Bowl holds no interest whatsoever. What teams are even playing this year? Who gives a shit? Here’s what I’m doing today!
1. Making a huge vat of my delicious home made chili
2. Cleaning the Chick Tank
4. Editing Interview with Drummer Gene Hoglan
5. Transcribing Interview with Mary J Blige’s drummer, ‘Lil Rex
6. Reading an awesome book, “Love Is a Mix Tape” by Rob Sheffield
8. Watching “Rock of Love” on VH1
10. Talking on the phone