Photographed by me on Tenth Avenue near 22nd Street.
“Can You Hear Me Now?”
Halloween Pumpkin carved to resemble Rob Zombie. Very scary!
It is the pleasure of The Worley Gig to bring you the coolest things we can find on the Interwebs. Today, we present you with a very useful household item, the ownership of which will also make you the envy of everyone you know, because of its high coolness factor: The Tentacle Doorstop. Handcrafted in USA by local artisans from a fun design by Odd Art Fabrications this clever doorstop looks like a Beastly Squid is trying to break into the room! Eek! Very scary. You want to own it so bad.
Tentacle Doorstop Features:
- Doorstop shaped like a Tentacle inspires the fear that a mysterious creature is crawling under the door!
- Works on all types of floor (carpet, wood, concrete, see additional photo below.)
- Exquisite level of Detail
- Material: tough urethane resin with 1/8″ thick rubber padding for a tight grip
- Unique: No two are exactly alike: paint details may vary as these are hand painted.
- Size: 5″ x 2-1/4″ x 5″ (12.7 cm x 5.7 cm x 12.7 cm)
You can own this cool thing (or give it as a fine gift) for just $19.95 by visiting This Link!
There is surely no point of contention that this bottle opener, shaped like scary Vampire Fangs, is totally cool and that, in the absence of actual fanged vampires, I think you need to own it.
- Metal Bottle Opener shaped like Vampire’s Fangs
- Detachable Keyring
- Size: 2″ x 1-1/2″ x 2″ (5 cm x 3.5 cm x 5 cm)
Sale priced at just $9.95, what a bargain! Visit This Link to purchase!
“No Further Information is Available about Alien Car.”